Last Tuesday night we got an email: “We’d like you to contribute on a nutrition segment for a National TV show tomorrow”!! Less than 24 hours later we are filming for the news magazine TV show The List with hilarious Emmy-nominated hostess & comedian Teresa Strasser on a VERY fun *taboo* nutrition topic related to female & male hormonal wellness, perfect for a “40-something” husband-wife Functional Nutritionist duo from E3 Energy Evolved. We can’t share what it is, so you’ll have to check it out on TV on May 4th!!
Can’t wait to share it with you guys! The episode is on a funny nutrition topic. I’m sure you can tell we had a blast & laughed our bums off with the hostess.
Thank you to The List & Teresa!! We had a blast! The show airs on May 4th in more than 50 markets throughout the US.
Click here to check your local listings and tune in!
Heather Dubé, BA, INHC, CWC, CPT is an Energy Psychology & Functional Nutrition Practitioner, US National-Level Natural NPC Figure Bodybuilding Athlete & Contributing Expert Magazine Writer with 26 years experience, and Founder of the e3 Energy Evolved™ System.
Latest posts by Heather Dubé (see all)
- e3 Energy Evolved on “The List”! On May 4, we were honored to be featured on the national lifestyle TV show, The List. We had an absolute blast sharing our knowledge and hope that more people can see how what they eat […]
- Ayurvedic Approach to Natural Fat Loss and Energy Ayurvedic medicine believes the answer to healing is quite simple: harness your body’s natural ability and internal power to heal itself. They believe that personal health is an […]
- Letting go to trust your thyroid restoration journey
Sometimes the universe takes you places you never planned to go, but your heart finds a peace there you never expected, and you fall in love anyway.
In 2009, while still working on […]
- Common Dilemmas With Parasite Testing and Your Thyroid
Has your practitioner performed a stool test on you, looking for parasitic, fungal or bacterial infections, which has come back negative, yet you still suffer from any of the following […]
- Why Transformational Healing Begins with Creating Space
I wrote this for you a few months ago, and I'm just getting to share this with you now. It's a topic of conversation that's dear to my heart for many reasons related to the steps we […]
- Honoring the ebb and flow of the female body
Lets be honest, it's not the same in a woman's body as a mans, it's just not and it never will be.
As women we are simply built to be and function differently as a human body.