WORK WITH US
We offer 1on1 customized holistic nutrition & fat loss fitness support for clients in person at our Scottsdale, AZ facility & online (distance). We will be launching new online programs in 2013.
- Natural metabolic & energy imbalance recovery (fatigue, thyroid health, skin issues, low mood, food cravings)
- Imbalance correction & pain management
- Safe, effective natural fat loss & body composition change
- Lifestyle & habit transformation
- Athletic performance/competition preparation & recovery
Due to the variety of our work and projects in the industry, our 1on1 in person and distance client openings can be limited and subject to wait list at different times of the year.
Product Peer Reviews
We offer unbiased third party industry expert product peer reviews to assess user experience, functionality, results, as well as scientific validity of methodology related to product result claims in the following core areas: fat loss, body transformation, nutrition, wellness, natural health & healing, fitness & natural competitive athlete needs.
e3 Energy Evolved was the fat loss nutrition peer reviewer for Professional MMA Trainer & Fitness Expert Mike Karpenko’s TapOut XT Body Transformation Home Workout + Nutrition DVD system to assess validity of body transformation results claims.
Writing & Content
Our team is available for industry expert quotes, articles & guest blogging. We currently write on wellness, holistic nutrition, natural health, natural fat loss, digestive wellness, and natural athlete & fitness lifestyle for Experience Life, OnFitness, Livestrong, Men’s Fitness, Fitness & Physique.
Speaking & Interviews
Topic examples include:
- Human body nutrition, movement science, mind-body psychology
- Motivational psychology
- Inspirational natural healing of rare illness
- How to conquer metabolic damage, Hashimoto’s disease, adrenal fatigue & auto immune illness naturally
- Best practices for natural competitive athletic success
- Fitness/nutrition brand identity, web & marketing communications
Brand Identity & Marketing Communications
Our management team has 13 years program management experience in B2B & B2C brand identity and marketing/events communications for all on and offline marketing activities.
We enjoy paying it forward by consulting select fitness, nutrition & wellness small to medium size businesses who have a passionate, important message that can benefit from traditional design psychology & brand fine-tuning to connect in a clearer way with their audience amidst a sea of chatter.
Our agency & corporate brand communications experience includes the following consultation areas:
- Brand identity & campaign development
- Web development
- Project management
- Marketing communications & events
Fitness Business Consulting
- Fitness equipment selection & environmental design